|
Friday, December 26, 2008 @ 1:16 PM
Christmas
Did nothing much on Christmas Eve. But amazingly, I went to watch Twilight again. I don't usually watch a movie in the cinema for more than one time. Haha.
Anyway, met my hardly-get-to-meet friend yesterday and we went to TCC at Bugis which was also my first visit to TCC in 20 years. We had our coffee and choco drink there and shared a plate of spaghetti. Then she "cheated" me into walking from Bugis to Lavender MRT! On the way, I saw familiar places as well as unfamiliar places which seems quite "ulu" to me.
While she met her sister, I went to meet my Seconday school friends. Had Ajisen at PS and caught a movie - Bedtime stories, at the Cathay. Went to MAC at ECP after that and slack before heading home.
Soon my holidays will be over. The only things that could aid me into looking forward to the weeks are the new year 2009, and CNY.
By the way, Merry Christmas!
Are there any meanings behind those words and expression?


Let the music be your guide
|