profile









archives

Sunday, December 21, 2008 @ 11:47 PM
Ip Man


We failed to go cycling yesterday as one of my friend fell sick and I had a very bad stomach cramp that morning. Then decided to cancel the trip to ECP. But after an hour of putting a hot water bottle on my stomach, I felt better. Bus-ed down to TM at about 4plus to meet one of my friend...

Decided to join my parents for a movie - Ip Man at CS after my friend has gone home for her steamboat dinner. Before watching, I had no idea what that show was about. I only know it is related to kung fu. But its a nice show to catch thou.

Then today, I stayed and slack at home the whole day. The only Sunday I felt different ever since I started my internship cause I need not need to go work tmr. Hehe.

Watching Twilight tmr. =D

The meaning behind every sentence

Let the music be your guide