profile









archives

Friday, December 12, 2008 @ 11:43 PM
Last Presentation


It seems that I update my blog only once a week. Haha.

Monday... Although its Singapore's public holiday, I still went back to office. I actually dragged myself up from my lovely bed. Lol. Anyway, this week flies real fast. Continued to help out with the Christmas decorations on Tuesday. Tuesday was the last day, or rather night, we would be staying that late for the decoration because Wednesday was the deadline for the judges to walk around departments to see the decorations. Did I not mention the decorations were meant for competition among departments. Despite the many nights of decorations, I found our department looked kinda plain still. This may be due to the wide area of our department. Others have a smaller area. Anyway, it wasn't the competition that really matters. Its just the fun and getting the atmosphere I guessed. Haha.

Wednesday... After finishing my work, I stayed back till 10plus to do a final preparation for my Major Project presentation on the next day which was Thursday. Our presentation went pretty alright I guessed although we were all very nervous. Fortunately, our lecturer did not give us a hard time. We started to relax when we heard questions that were no related to the presentation. Finally after about 1 hour, everything ended! I felt relieved. Its like this project was done months back. Have not touched it for months and suddenly I had to recall back in such a short time with the daily operations work still going on. But its still abit difficult to believe its all over already.

Anyway, I didn't have to stay back late these 2 days. But still, I didn't sleep early because of the shows online. Hehe.

Going cycling tmr. Hopefully the weather is good...

I should sleep soon.

Money Not Enough

Let the music be your guide