|
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 @ 10:14 PM
New Moon
Went shopping with my friend at Orchard and Bugis today. But nothing really interests me. Or maybe because my nose was half killing me today. Anyway, I only bought a book - New Moon. The book after Twilight. Its been ages since I last bought a storybook. Or rather this is the 2nd time I bought a book for my own interest. Haha. Saw my cousin at Bugis. I didn't see him until he waved his hand infront of me. Lol. I'm the kind of person who don't notice the people around me. Even if someone whom I know stands beside me, I also don't know. Haha. Weird.
Oh no... Its Tuesday now. Only 5 more days left before I start going to work again. Hais. I really hope the time will pass slower these few days... And don't know if I'm suay or suay cause I fell sick just before my holiday.
Listen to the advisors
Let the music be your guide
|