profile









archives

Saturday, December 27, 2008 @ 11:57 PM
OCH


Kind of went to OCH at about 3plus this morning with four other friends. We did crossed the boundaries but did not go into the building. We stood infront of the entrance to the inside of the building for a while, but in the end, we decided not to step in any further. Two of my friends were rather brave though as they wanted to walk in. And one of the two has already went in and explored before. Then we walked back to the car which was only less than 5mins distance. The sky looks like 6 plus, 7am as it was especially bright because of the moonlight. They said the atmosphere was more spooky than the previous time they went though... But I think if there were more people, I would have feel abit less scared. Lol.

Wanted to go to my friend's house after that cause I thought I would be afraid to go home myself. Then I realized it was alr nearly 5am in the morning and I'm going to meet her again in the early afternoon. So... Decided to go back home. Luckily my friend went up the lift with me though the lift felt eerie to him. Haha. Then as I was just starting to sleep after chatting with my friend on phone, my sister woke up and started to get ready to go to school. Haha.

I got over with the stupid flu before Christmas and just now, I found out my sister whom we shared a room together, was infected with flu. Haha. I might have passed the flu to her =p

Should I get a less bulky phone with functions that are not as good as the bulky phone?

Let the music be your guide