|
Saturday, December 6, 2008 @ 10:38 PM
Tired
Its Saturday again, a week since I last updated my blog. But it seems weeks.
I wanted to join my secondary school friends for gathering later. But I'm seriously super damn tired. I don't think I can afford to ton tonight. I know I'm lacking of sleep. All my energy has been used up on my weekdays (Monday to Friday) this week because of the decoration of the company office and celebration of two of my friends' birthday. Has been sleeping after midnight everyday and waking up early in the morning. The worst thing was I had to go through a long day the next day. I thought I could take the late sleeps everday. But no, I couldn't. Headache from the same old spot came to find me again. Saw myself with restless eyes through the mirrors. Noticed myself walking slowly and energyless towards my office tower even though I knew I was going to be very late.
Aside from the lack of sleep from the decorations and celebrations, I found myself not seeing my parents for 5 continuous days. Ok, maybe I saw them for less than a minute on Thursday. I felt guilty. But had dinner with my parents just now. Hehe. Not sure whether it was my poor time management or what. But it was the first time ever since I started my intership, my whole weekdays were filled up with activities from the time I woke up till the time I slept.
Anyway, we took quite a few pictures on the day we celebrated my friends' birthday. Will upload them soon. It was a nice gathering with my secondary school clique thou. Hehe. Oh, have not seen my poly friends for some time alr. May be catching a movie with them either before or after a dinner with my family and relatives tmr.
Oh ya, I'm currently reading a book called "Twlight" for the first time in I-don't-know how many years (maybe 5?). "Qi Ji". Haha. But I cant wait for the show!
Ah, I still got to go back to work on this coming Monday which is a public holiday for Singapore! Sianded.
What should I do?
Let the music be your guide
|