profile









archives

Monday, December 22, 2008 @ 11:16 PM
Twilight!


Finally, after waiting half of my morning, I got to watch Twilight today. Don't know was it because we sat at the front few rows or what, but I felt the movie was somewhat okay only. It could have been better if they had made the movie longer. I wouldn't mind sitting for hours to watch the every details of Twilight from the storybook. Mainly because the person is really very shuai and ya the story is interesting. Haha. =p

After the movie, was supposed to have a shopping session but we ended up having dinner till 9 instead. Then went home after some of them went to join others for Ip man.

I really dislike people who would say people this and that but they didn't know that they themself are the one who are like this. Think about whether you are one yourself before saying people in future.

Don't say one thing and do another

Let the music be your guide