profile









archives

Monday, January 26, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
Happy Chinese New Year~


Yesterday, we had steamboat for our reunion dinner at my grandparents' house, followed by hours of gambling. It was fun.

We started our CNY at my grandfather's house (mother's side) today. Unlike the other years when we started off with the other side, this year was different. Met our long-time-no-see-cousins. I could see the diff in some of them. If I had met them on the road before today, I wouldn't have recognize them. Haha.

Anyway, after about 2 hours, we went to my grandparents' house (father's side) till about 10pm. Gambled again for I think 2 or 3 hours before we started having our dinner at 5plus. Half way through our meal, all the "unknown-to-me" relatives started to arrive, "forcing" us to finish our food quickly and stay indor, making space for them. After which we slacked infront of the television while all the red packets just come to us themselves =D

I felt bored after dinner thou. While feeling bored, I went to think of the need to work tomorrow, causing my mood to fall from the lowest to lower than lowest. I simply just don't have the CNY mood. Argh. To think of working tomorrow, I just feel damn sian. Hopefully I can make it on time to dinner tomorrow after work at ECP with my family and relatives.

Used

Let the music be your guide