|
Sunday, January 25, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
Happy CNY Eve!
Not counting the last post, I guessed its been almost a month since I last blogged. Its either I was too lazy or I had no time to do so, especially now that my internet connection has gone crazy since weeks.
Have been waking up at 6plus in the morning everyday this week due to the need to reach my workplace at about 8.30am as I am covering Tokyo stuffs now. Three good things about it is that firstly, I would be able to end work earlier. As early as 6pm because Tokyo is one hour ahead of us. Secondly, I would be really damn tired to use the computer after work, thus I would sleep as early as I could. Lastly, I could meet my friends after work. Haha. Unfortunately, I would have to go back to work on the second day of Chinese New Year cause Tokyo doesn't celebrate CNY. =(
Anyway, I have only been either working or going out everyday these three weeks. My secondary school friends and I had a reunion dinner last week. We had steamboat at a friend's house. A few of us went to a supermarket at Parkway to buy the food. We couldn't finish even though there were about 10 or 11 of us. I guessed we had bought too much. Haha. And guess what... We bought an expired food back from the supermarket! It was a box of ice cream cones. We opened and realized the cones were all "lou hong". Then we checked the expiry date. And it was last April. OMG lo.





Another "OMG" thing. I had dinner with a friend at a fast food restaurant at Tampines Mall few days back. The waiter and the manager there don't even know what they are serving. They served the dish I ordered to my friend, and hers to me, telling me that's the dish I ordered when I had already know which is which. I think they lack of training lo. Haha.
Well... No more "OMG" thing for this post now. Haha. I have finished reading Eclipse, the third book of Twilight. =D But there is still no stock for the next book in all the bookstores in Singapore, I supposed. Hais.
Thanks to my colleague, my phone went from going-to-die to dead for a few minutes few days back. Luckily I managed to revive it. Haha. Really need a new phone badly but I have not seen any nice phone. Actually there is one. But its kind of bulky and ex still. Still thinking...
The goal that seems far
Let the music be your guide
|