|
Sunday, February 8, 2009 @ 3:11 AM
Countdown
I should be sleeping at this time now. But I slept through my afternoon. So, now my mind is a little more awake than usual. Had only about 5 hours of sleep cause I woke up at about 5 in the morning today to accompany my mother to East Shore Hospital for a minor operation. I think more than half the time we were there, my sister and I were like sleeping. Lol. But I don't like the service at the cashier there. Bad service! Lol. When we reached home, I slept at about 12plus and woke up at 5plus before preparing to go to my friend's birthday chalet at DTE.
I think there will be a few more this year. All celebrating our 21st. Then there might be our class chalet and Redang trip. But before all these could happen, I have to go through one more month of attachment. I was countdown-ing the whole of this week. Every morning, I would drag myself out of bed after my mother tried calling me for a few times. I think she gets really sian of calling me up every morning cause I wouldn't respond to her. Lol.
Its been nearly 9months since I got my license but I haven't been driving. I think I should do something about it. Haha.
I can't wait for March to come!
Weird
Let the music be your guide
|