profile









archives

Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 1:37 AM
Happy Valentine


I'm still awaiting for photos to be uploaded by my friends... They are kinda slow... Or rather, lazy. Haha.

I'm left with 3 weeks of attachment! About 14 working days more. I can't wait to rest... but that would mean no $$$...

Anyway, yesterday, I took half day leave... I wanted to look at the Uni applications. But I was too tired that I ended up sleeping at home before I met my sis to buy some stuffs @ TM. Then somehow I ended up at my friend's house. We had a tiny girls' gathering. Watched a rented movie and chit chatted as well. Stayed till about 12plus before my friend's father fetched us home. :D If not for my friend and her father, we would not know how to get home without spending much.

And my friend showed us a short video clip filmed in China. They showed how the animals were being tortured. They actually skinned the snake and fish alive. The fish was cooked in hot water as well but it was still alive after that. You could see the fish still breathing cause their purpose was to have the fish's mouth still moving after being cooked. Omg lo. How could they do such cruel thing... You could actually see the fish looking sad... :(

Its late, shall have a date with my bed now.

How to play pretend?

Let the music be your guide