profile









archives

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 6:12 PM
Hot Weather


I didn't know the weather is that hot until today. I know the weather is hot but not sure to what extent. Maybe because I stayed indoor with air conditioner most of the time. The only times I walked to right under the sky were before and after work, and weekends. But apparently I didn’t stay under the sun for these few weekends. And today, I took leave to attend the talks arranged by the school. After all the talks, I walked under the seriously real hot sun, and I thought I was going to melt. I think if I was holding an ice cream, it would melt immediately. Lol. No wonder my throat is hurting since yesterday. Hais.

Anyway, if any of you happens to see the book, "Breaking Dawn", the 4th book of the Twilight series at any bookstore, pls kindly inform me immediately! Thanks vm!! :)

After this week, it would be exactly 10 working days more before it ends. I guess I would be missing the people there. Then few days ago I just learnt that my secondary class chalet is going to be held on the last 3 days of my intership. Not sure what are the chances of taking leave to join them. But I think it would be low.

The accuracy

Let the music be your guide