profile









archives

Saturday, February 21, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
Pulau Ubin


Today, I went on a trip to Pulau Ubin with few of my colleagues. My friend actually called me at 7plus in the morning when I had set my alarm to be at 8.30am. Thus, I decided to ignore her call and continued sleeping until her 3rd call at 8plus. Anyway, I was few minutes late. But still, I was the 3rd person to reach.

I think I was not mentally and physically prepared for this trip. Because half way thru the trip, I started to feel unwell. I supposed its because of the freaking hot weather. And perhaps because I hadn't really exercise for months already. If not, I think the trip could have last longer...

Anyway, overall, it was quite ok thou. I got burnt by the sun as well. And also the down slopes were really scary. But the trip was rather different from the previous one I went. Apart from the duration, I actually rode to somewhere different. Went up the stairs to the tower, and I felt we walked more than we cycled.

We also encountered losing a bike. We had parked our bikes somewhere with the rest of the strangers' bikes so that we could walk into the vistors' area (something like that, couldn't remember) where bikes are not allowed to go in. I had this feeling if our bikes would go missing cause they were not locked. And to our horror, we really lost one. Haha. So, we just "took" one similar one but it was from a different shop. Don't know what happen to the owner of the bike we took from after that thou. Haha. Anyway, others did that to us too and we had no choice. I supposed there would be enough bike for everyone there afterall...

I shall go sleep. Having a headache from the sun.

Fake

Let the music be your guide