|
Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 11:17 PM
Unintentionally
As discussed, I met my friend for dinner after work today. Before I left the office, we planned on going to 85 market. I was already thinking of the "Bar Chor Mee". Lol. But as I stepped out of the train at Bedok, I could feel the heat immediately. I was wearing long sleeve top with jeans by the way. That was why I could not tolerate the heat. Haha.
Then I started smsing my friend, complaining about the heat. We changed our destination to Tamp Mac instead. So, I did a U turn after coming out from the MRT to the bus stop and I felt abit retarded doing so. Haha. And I think my friend crossed the opposite bus stop to get to Tamp inter. But after that I had a sudden craving for KFC. And it happened that the KFC at Tamp was unable to even spare 2 seats for us. We walked into the Mac opposite next. Less than 5 minutes, we walked out of Mac after my friend suggested to go to the KFC opposite TP. So, we took a bus back to the place near where she lives.
Then she insisted that I caused her to take one big detour when she could just reached our final destination with a 15 minutes walk from her home. Haha. =X
Sometimes, you have to take a longer route to reach your final destination
Let the music be your guide
|