|
Sunday, February 1, 2009 @ 3:35 PM
Visiting
Starting from where I stopped... Tuesday, I was glad that I made it to ECP for dinner on time after work. If not for my colleague, I could have reach there earlier. But anyway my family reached just before I reached. Then the rest of the weekdays this week, I went to work as usual and met my friends for dinner. Yesterday, I went for the NTU talk. Chances of getting in are pretty low thou. Its not that I want to think this way but its the fact. Haha. Anyway, I will try! CNY DAY 1


My Nephew
Youngest Nephew
Illegal gambling lols

My grandfather
My cousin busy distributing the cards
Nice right haha

Relatives distributing red packets CNY DAY 2 @ ECP Yu Sheng
The other 2 tables
Cousins and sisters
The sun has not set yet!
I Love this!
Left him eating. LOl
Forgotten what we were looking at
Colorful desserts
Something must have interest me
Cousins!
Cousins with grandparents
While walking around Mahattan Fish Market Benny's birthday
After the talk, went visiting to 3 of my secondary school's classmates' houses. Had some snacks and gambled as well! Met friends whom I haven't seen for some time too. And I found myself really lousy at staying up at night. Haha. I started to feel really tired half way thru the 2nd gambling session. It was only 8plus at that time I think. Or maybe because I woke up at 8plus in the morning thats why. Lol. Blurred future Uploading of photos to be continued...
Let the music be your guide
|