profile









archives

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @ 9:55 PM
3 Days!


Hoho, I'm left with only 3 working days of work! And for the next 3 days, everything just clashes. My last 3 days in UBS, my secondary school chalet, and my eldest and youngest sisters' birthday (fortunately, they might be out on their birthday). Maybe just these... But work and chalet alone have caused me a big headache. Actually not much of a headache... Just taking of leave, on the last few days of work. If it was in the mids, I guess its still not as weird. Moreover, I'm left with only half a day of leave to clear which I would be using it on the last day as discussed with my friends earlier. Cause I never thought I would be using it on the last 2nd. Then again, I have already handed over all my work to my colleague. Its just helping bits of here and there nowadays. Anyway, shall see whether I could get at least half a day of leave on Thursday or not cause I have not gotten the approval yet.

Looking back, apart from working for the past few days, I went for a singing session with few of my colleagues, dinner-ed with my family and my sisters' bfs, and met my friends for some chit-chat and shopping sessions separately. And I thought yesterday's hair cut could help reduce the amount of time I spent drying my hair with a hair-dryer. So sad to see that it didn't help much.

How easy is farewell?

Let the music be your guide