profile

archives
|
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 @ 12:56 AM
Bored!
I'm seriously serious about feeling bored these 2 days. Its only 2 days (not counting Saturday and Sunday) since I ended my internship and here I am, feeling bored. It's not supposed to be like this, is it? I know I have tons of things to clear at home. My own stuffs actually- Clearing and cleaning all my drawers, arranging my lappy's files, finding people to help with the internet connection (has gone crazy for months already)... Can't think of any more right now apart from buying a new mobile phone... But, really, have not seen any phone that I seriously really like. Hehe.
Anyway! My drawers are always messy after a while, my lappy's files will be too after some time, and I have found a friend to do the internet connection, just that he's like always busy. Moreover, Singapore is forever too small for me to find somewhere new and fun to go to. Even if there is somewhere to go to, not everyone could make it and not everyone is as free as I am now! Haha.
So, I have decided... Instead of resting for a month, I shall try to start the job hunt at my earliest! But seriously, I don't know if I could even find one. The economy is really that bad. Pls anyone who has got lobang, contact me! I don't mind part-time job! :D
Anyway, the plans for this week didn't work out smoothly as I thought. It started off with yesterday (Monday) when my friends decided to watch movie instead of going for a swim. It was raining anyway. And guess what... As far as I could remember, yesterday was the first time I watched a show which I could only understand like 10% of it yet found it quite interesting. The show we watched was Watchmen. Maybe because my English was not good and I couldn't see the subtitle even thou I tried sitting at my highest. :(
Then today (Tuesday), as planned, I went back to school for a workshop. It lasted earlier than expected and so, together with my friends, we went TM to walk for a short while.
Tomorrow, or rather later, I'm going swimming! It was supposed to be a singing session but somehow it isn't going to work out too and got postponed. Hopefully the weather would be good because I'm looking forward to it! :D Guessed its because I have not swam since ages ago, and I am really feeling bored!
I'm still unhappy! About what has happened.
Its late, I shall have a date with my bed now. :)
I'm confusing myself
Let the music be your guide
|