profile









archives

Sunday, March 8, 2009 @ 2:38 PM
Bowling


Reading back, I thought my previous post was abit short. I guessed I was too tired when I was typing at that time that I couldn't be bothered on the details...

Anyway, it feels weird not working all of a sudden. But I could feel the relaxation. Maybe because I do not need to wake up early for work until I found another one. Thus, I could go out as late as I could, sleep as late I as want, and wake up as late as I could. Oh and I just woke up like 1 hr plus ago. Hehe.

Because yesterday I went bowling with my friends and reached home at around 2plus in the morning. By the time I went to bed, it was already 3plus. Met up with my colleagues before bowling because one of them is going back to his country today. So we caught a movie, My Bloody Valentine, at Town. The show was disgusting can. But I thought it was not bad thou I only watched like 20% of the show. Then we went walking for a while before sitting down to talk and have our dinner. And guessed what... I had 3 meals of Subways within 2 days! I think I won't be eating them in the near future if possibe. Haha. Then off I went to meet my friends...

It was ages since I last played bowling. My friends taught me the techniques to play but still, I could not bowl the ball straight YET! Haha. I was super tired but I didn't feel like going home after meeting up with my colleagues. Wanted to slack somewhere but nobody is free to do so except for one. So we went bowling with them instead. It was funny seeing their style of bowling too.

I have forgotten to mention the process of my departure from UBS. That day, as mentioned earlier, I took my half day leave. I slacked all the way until 11plus in the morning when my friends and I started distribuing our little gifts to all. Then when lunch time arrived, we went lunching with some of our colleagues before we went separate ways. It was quite a quiet process. I think most of the people there are used to seeing people come and go. Haha.

I don't see where I'm heading to

Let the music be your guide