|
Thursday, March 19, 2009 @ 12:55 PM
Dance
The past one week... Firstly, I had dinner with my previous bosses at UBS. We went to a Japanese restaurant and the food was good. Hehe. Secondly, I bought a new phone, Samsung F480. Finally! I could stop using my dying-phone. But Im still not quite used to the sms. Thirdly, I bought an external hard disc at the IT fair with my friend. She got something like green and I got a pink one. I don't really like pink thou but since the pink is nice... My new phone is pink too. Two new pink devices with me. Haha. Apart from these, I went swimming and suana-ing too.

 Went TM with my friends after school on Wednesday and after weeks of cravings, I finally had my "bar chor mee" at 85! :D Then yesterday we went Phuture. I was abit reluctant to go. But it turned out to be better than the first one and time I went thou there was lots of people there yesterday. Fortunately, we had our "bodyguards" :X
Shopping away for shoesss
Elmo girl haha
Eating bar chor mee
Yummyy

Thankss Chianhuey for letting me use her toilet :p
Kena caught "stealing water" I am still slacking or rather, resting... No job yet... Haha. And I have not been hardworking enough to upload photos to blog and facebook :X
Dance with the music
Let the music be your guide
|