profile









archives

Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
Flu


Was down with a bad flu the day after Phuture. Apparently it has caused me to not able to sleep well at night on Thursday, caused me to have breathing difficulties when I was in an air conditioner place, caused me to keep sneezing and sniffing like nobody business, caused me to not able to get the full taste of my food - especially my bar chor mee when I went again the 2nd time this week :x, caused me to not want to go anywhere but to stay at home, and caused the blocked ears!

Until now, my ears are still blocked. Not very sure whether the cause was from the super duper loud music or my flu. Fortunately, my mother realized that and gave me some flu medicine to eat before I went to bed on Friday. And it got better yesterday. Haha.

Are all questions meant to be answered?

Let the music be your guide