profile









archives

Monday, March 30, 2009 @ 7:08 PM
Happy 21st, Jas


Went Tampines Ikea with my friend last Thursday. I had my meatballs and we actually played a game called Sequence there. I thought we would be chased out because the game involved poker cards. But fortunately, nobody does that. Hehe. I think we were too free and had nothing to do. Haha.






Attended and stayed over at my friend's 21st birthday chalet on Saturday. Guessed she's the first to turn 21 among the group of us. Hehe. Fortunately there were enough space for us to be around thou there were lots of people. Shall post up the photos once I have received all and let them do the talking. Hehe.

Anyway, some of us went wild wild wet (WWW) after checking out from the chalet. It was only my third visit to WWW yesterday if I had remembered correctly. It was fun thou the sky started to turn dark and rain after about 2 or 3 hours. I was super tired because I hadn't slept for more than 24 hours after WWW. I felt I could even sleep while walking. Lol. Brought my friend to buy his contact lens at CS after that. Luckily he was a fast learner. Haha.

I shall not see the sun for the next few months. Have turned alot darker than before after Sentosa and WWW. :(

What do I really want?

Let the music be your guide