profile









archives

Friday, March 6, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
My Last Day


Today was my last day with UBS.

I'm currently free from waking up early in the morning, free from the 15 minutes walk to and fro from City Hall to Suntec, free from working, free from standing on the train with heels, etc...

But... I already got used to them that I might miss everything.

Anyway, I can afford to slack right now! Hehe..

I headed home after work before going to my sec 5 class chalet on Wednesday and Thursday. I did managed to get half day of leave on Thursday and Friday. It was kind of last minute thou because both were approved one day before the day. Amazingly, I am still awake right now because I had barely 3 hours of sleep on Wednesday and 2 hours on yesterday. I was damn tired the whole day today and was half asleep during the movie, Suspect X, just now. Luckily I was awaked after a few minutes into the show.

And... I just bought the book, Breaking Dawn. Finally. :X

Ah... I'm seriously tired now. Shall continue blogging some other time.

It wasn't just one or two who thought so

Let the music be your guide