|
Thursday, March 26, 2009 @ 12:05 AM
Sentosa
Went for a movie, Departures, with my friends on Monday. The show wasn't as touching as how my friend had told me. If they hadn't tell me, I wouldn't be that disappointed. Haha. But the show was not bad. It was funny.





Then Tuesday, my friends accompanied me to SIM to do my application for Uni. So sad that my friend was not able to apply yet. :( Then we brought our hungry stomachs to a HK cafe at Cine. Continued our journey around Cine and Heeren, before heading to TM and finalized our shopping there.


Yummy hot milk tea
They were eating some disgusting food lols..


Jasmin
Erica Mummy
Chianhuey
Shirlyn
Me Today, we went on a trip to Sentosa! It was months since I went there. Although there were only 6 of us, we had fun! Well, at least I thought so. Hehe. I guessed the "Monkey ball game" warmed us up. I love the sun. The sun was with us almost the whole day today! It only drizzled a little for a while and then the sun came back to meet us almost immediately. Hehe. However, we were all burnt. Everyone turned red and black. Haha. I could feel the heat on my hand now while I'm typing. And I bought a new white mouse (for pc) today while waiting for my friend's parents' car. Haha. 
Uploading of photos to be continued... Eating meatballs tomorrow. Lol. Then my friend's birthday chalet...
Visit space if you don't wanna drop a tear
Let the music be your guide
|