|
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
Mosquitoe bites
Caught the show, Knowing, at The Cathay yesterday. Not a bad show but weird ending. And thoughout the movie, its as thou I'm watching a horror show. Anyway, before watching the movie, I went to my Ah Gong's house in the morning because of some matters. And I actually fed the mosquitoes there. Humpf. Went to some briefing with my friends after that and we actually wasted our trips down after receiving a call this afternoon.
Anyway, after that, we waited for a few hours before we could finally watch the movie. Meanwhile, we had our dinner at Just Acia and walked around Plaza Sing. Went into Yamaha and I have a sudden thought of learning Piano again. But I'm not sure if I'm capable in sponsoring myself for the lessons. :(
Then today, I finally walked into Tampines 1 which was officially opened on last Thursday. But, I only walked a while because I wanted to prevent myself from buying unnecessary stuffs. Haha.
Afterall, its a life
Let the music be your guide
|