|
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 4:57 PM
Neither home nor outside
When I'm home, I hear them nag. When I'm outside, I hear them nag too. Whats wrong with resting and couldn't find a job yet? Whats wrong with going out at night when all I wanted was to have fun before I'm not able to do so again? I have just wanted to stay at home today, but when I hear them again, all I wanted to do was to step away from their sight. No wonder my sister is not home everytime. But its not right thou.
I realized I have brain that has got limited space. Seriously, I tend to forget about the happy and unhappy stuffs that have happened for the past 3 years. Until anyone triggers those memories, I will then recall. How lousy and funny! How could I forget!? I couldn't believe it when I realized I took them off my memory. But anyway, those were the times. Everything changes. Nothing can trigger them again, right?
I'm a little lazy to update on what I had done for the past 2 weeks. Its just a singing session, lots of gossiping sessions, dinners, suppers, and movies. Yeah, shopping isn't in the list if you realized. Because nothing goes into my pocket anymore.
Ok, I think I owe my blog lots of photos - Phuture, Sentosa, my friend's birthday... I'm a little lazy to upload them here too. Everything has and will be uploaded in facebook anyway. Hehe.
I won't deny Im someone who tends to get influence by what people says easily but I'm glad for I did not know nothing.
Let the music be your guide
|