|
Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 6:36 PM
Night Cycling
There was this terribly strong wind on that Wednesday night. I was outside when the super strong wind appeared and it caused trees along Orchard road to fall onto the path of the road. Luckily the wind wasn't strong enough to cause an impact on cars. Haha.
Anyway, yesterday I had my dinner at SIAM Kitchen. My "mother" treated my friend and I because she got her pay yesterday! Thanks for the meal! :D That was the 3rd time I went into SIAM Kitchen and I haven't get to pay for my own meal at there yet. Haha. Ate till super full and couldn't manage to finish. But I still prefer the tom yum soup at Thai Express.
After that, slowly, the 3 of us walked to ECP from Parkway... Getting ready for night cycling. We rented the bikes first and waited a while for one to arrive. Unexpectedly but fortunately, some of the guys joined us. If not, we might not be able to do our night cycling. Haha. Perhaps because I haven't been exercising for a very long time, my leg started to ache about an hour later. But still, we cycled for 8 hours, including an hour of waiting, less than an hour of resting at Changi Village, and a few stops of resting on the way back. Now my whole body is aching!
But its kinda spooky because the lamp post along ECP shutted itself down when I rode past. And its not only one but a few times... :
The dark path
Let the music be your guide
|