profile









archives

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
Thai Express!


Recently I felt I have been really guai. Everytime I went out, I would be home early. Its only a few times when I will be home late after my parents were asleep. Perhaps because I'm broke, and thus I don't have the mood to go out and shop. But I had Thai Express for the first time yesterday! I have been dying to eat that but I realized none of my friends go there. Maybe there are but I didn't know. So yesterday my elder sis brought me to eat at Tampines 1. And yeah, yesterday was the 4th time I went to Tampines 1 within a week. Anyway, thou its spicy, I still love the Kang Kong and Tom Yum Soup there!

I just finished a korean drama: "Yi Zhi Mei". Its a super nice show! I could even watched till 4plus in the morning cause usually I don't watch dramas till so late. Its so nice till I don't even feel like sleeping but continue watching. :X

No matter what decision lies ahead, may happiness be with you always

Let the music be your guide