|
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 1:08 AM
Badminton
Went to the airport last week to send my friend off to New York. Shall see him in half a year time...
I really am addicted to a pasta, Aglio Olio, nowadays after trying out one at SMP. And I think its nicer than the one at NYDC I ate today. Perhaps because I was quite full just now but its alot cheaper at SMP as well. Had 2 ton-ing sessions within a few days. Fun. But shag. My dark circles, my eye bags.. :(
Went swimming with my friend yesterday. We didn't swam much thou. Talked alot more than we swam. Haha. But it felt good to be able to be in the pool again. Can't remember when was the last time I went swimming before yesterday. Then today, badminton. Guess where we went to? Yio Chu Kang! Or was it Ang Mo Kio? I'm not quite sure thou. Its been years since I played badminton. Fun though I don't really know how to play. Haha. Thankss my friend for fetching me to Bugis from there.
I'm gonna pack my room after I wake up later. I hope I will pack. Lol.
And that causes me to prioritize
Let the music be your guide
|