|
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 @ 4:31 PM
Birthdays
Yesterday was my mother's birthday. Funny when on Monday, my parents asked us not to buy anything for her but we had already bought her presents that day. My eldest sister and I just continued our dinner silently while they were saying. Haha. And last Sunday, went to my Ah Gong's house to celebrate his 83rd birthday in advance. I supposed that was one of the day I stayed for quite some hours there. Because usually we would stay for about 2 hours max. Time really flies. I could still remember how we celebrated my grandfather's birthday last year. It seems like only weeks ago.
I have my hair dyed again. But this time its DIY with the help from my 3rd sister. I guessed the hair-dye helped to cover most of the brighter ones. Luckily it didn't worsen the dryness of my hair.
Are these what I really want?
Let the music be your guide
|