|
Friday, May 22, 2009 @ 1:15 AM
Graduated!
We were all officially graduated from TP on the 19th of May. During the ceremony, I couldn't wait for the thing to end so we could all take photos and gather together. Fun yet sad that everything happened too fast that it ended way too fast. My 3 years in Poly have officially ended. I could still remember the times when we all went for lectures and tutorials together, printed our notes together, went for our meals together, studied together, chiong projects together, went out together, had funs together, etc. I guessed apart from the studies, we could still do the rest together. We had some photos taking session after the ceremony and went to have our meal at Fish n Co. I wished I could take all their sweets back home with me. Haha. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook after I have collected the pictures from everyone. Hehe.
Anyway, after that, watched a movie called "Angels and Demons". Quite a nice show even thou I couldn't understand some of the stuffs they said. And just now, went for my friend's farewell dinner at Liang Court after work. Got lost while finding my way there. That makes it 2 times in a week. Because I got lost at Centerpoint Robinsons few days back. Lol.
Working, working and working became the main part of my life for the last 2 weeks. Have requested to work part time hours. Hopefully I would have more time to rest and go out while earning some income. Hehe.
When I don't know where I should head to
Let the music be your guide
|