|
profile ![]() archives |
Saturday, May 30, 2009 @ 2:55 PM
Outings Seems like I'm having lotsa fun this week. Partly because some of my friends are going in to NS real soon and I didn't have to work this week. Finally I settled my SIM application on Thursday. Now waiting for their 2nd acceptance reply from UOL. Really thanks to chianhuey for accompanying me there! If not I swear I would have gotten lost there. Haha. Yesterday, we had a poly class dinner at Iluma's Thai Express. 3rd time eating Thai Express. Hehe. Not everyone attended thou. But still, it was a not bad dinner gathering. Hmm but I think the tom yum soup at Tampines 1 is nicer than at Iluma's. Went Zouk & Phuture after that with a few of them. And yesterday was the first time I drank till I went to the washroom 3 times to vomit. I guessed it was because of the "fire drink". I was feeling really terrible but felt better and slightly hungry after vomitting. Anyway, Phuture is much more fun than Zouk! After that went to Mac to have breakfast with my friends who picked me up at Zouk. Hehe thanks to them I was able to fill my slightly empty stomach after the few vomitting sessions. A fun week! But I guessed fun doesn't last long... Nothing lasts. see this (link given to me by ch): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o I'm so 100% sure Let the music be your guide |