|
Monday, June 15, 2009 @ 1:05 AM
Short update
This week has been rather havoc but fun.
Apart from the late nights, went singing as well. Had a hair cut. And caught 2 movies, Night at the Museum 2 and Drag Me to Hell. "Night at the Museum 2" was funny. I like the small little "toys". Don't know what they are called but they were saying the pi 3.14....... can't remember. Haha. "Drag Me to Hell" had me screaming the most number of times as compared to other horror shows I watched. Disgusting and scary. I couldn't get to sleep after I reached home and had to call my friend to chit chat for about an hour before my phone went low batt. Didn't dare to take the charger from outside my room... So... tried to sleep and fortunately I was tired and managed to sleep after about 5 mins. Haha.
Anyway, I have just started watching a korea drama, "Boys over Flower", few days back. If I had known this show was that nice, I would have started it earlier. All the 4 guys are good looking, unlike the other version. :X Hehe.
Never thought so
Let the music be your guide
|