profile









archives

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 @ 7:23 PM
Messy


Have been working for the past few days. Then there was a sudden change in my schedule.

So, spent the time packing my room today just in case I don't have time to do so for the next 2 weeks before her big day. Actually, I didn't pack my room. But my drawers and table. They were really messy. Books, papers, plastic/paper bags, etc, covered my small table. But they are all at different places now. Hehe. Still, I find my drawers messy even thou I have done the packing. For the past few years, I just can't bring myself to abandon certain stuffs. Now, there are no space left for my 2 boxes of stuffs that I have to leave them on the floor :(

But I was that tired that I fell asleep on my table while packing. Lol. Hopefully, I would be able to help clean parts of my house tmr before meeting friends for dinner. Seriously dusty. Haha.

"It's no use looking back or wondering"

Let the music be your guide