|
Thursday, June 25, 2009 @ 11:48 PM
The coming BIG DAY
Went JB yesterday. Its practically similar to Singapore. I felt as if I was still in Singapore. Just that the currency was not in S$. Then I also forgot to go back to a shop to buy something I wanted to when we were there. Lol.
Went shopping today. Its been a super long time since I last shopped like today. Luckily the feel to shop was there. Since I have not been shopping for like years, I rewarded myself with some stuffs from shopping. Haha. Wanted to get something to wear for my sister's wedding this Sunday, but couldn't find any. Maybe tmr. I'm broke.
And yes... Her big day is this coming Sunday. I really am curious how the whole thing would turn out to be like. I wonder if she is nervous or excited thou she went through one at Msia alr. But afterall, here, practically everyone knows her. :D
Think lesser, understand lesser, maybe complications will leave me alone.
Let the music be your guide
|