profile









archives

Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
Sleepy


I'm seriously tired... I've been sleeping at 3am or later even when I'm working the next day. I'm going to sleep before 1am later. Haha.

Just some short updates...

Actually I'm a little lazy to type the things I have done for the past one week. It's just a badminton session, movie - Terminator, stayed out late at some nights, worked, and celebrated a friend's 21st birthday yesterday. What else... I can't remember. Lazy. Hehe.

Oh yah, I'm super sad..! Seems like Prison Break has really seriously ended. And Scofield died at the end :(

Anyway, congrats to her! I guessed she had been waiting for this day to come and it finally came! I'm glad for he wasn't what I wrote and what others had thought. I'm glad for my sixth sense came true. :)

"You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess"

Let the music be your guide