|
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 @ 6:34 PM
...
Last night was really a thrilling night. I see things I shouldn't be seeing. I never felt so brave before. So far.
It doesn't take an hour or a day to forget. I know whats cherishing the people around me. I know whats regretting something you may not have done or have done but there isn't any way to turn back. I know bad habits should be kicked out. It may take someone to use a day, a week, a month, a year, or even a few years to remove them. But when the change is there, and nobody sees it, what's the point of changing? What's the point of changing, when the impression is already in people's mind and never can they be removed?
I still felt that shouldn't have come out from the mouth. I tried saying why but I was never understood. What I said didn't seem like a joke to others, just like what was said to me didn't seem like a joke to me too.
"Who do you think you are"
Let the music be your guide
|