profile









archives

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 @ 4:12 PM
Harry Potter


I'll be starting my very first lecture with SIM in less than 2 weeks time. But I haven had enough of fun yet. I have yet to finish a drama of 7 seasons and prepare the things for school.

Anyway, went Sentosa on Sunday to give my friend a surprise 21st birthday. Apparently many were busy. However, we still had fun. That day was the 2nd time I saw chocolate melting infront of me under the super hot sun. So, we ate a half-melted cake. Lol.

Yesterday was singing. Teo Heng has upgraded! Their screens became like iphone. And caught Harry Potter after that. Heard negative comments about the show, causing my expectation of the show to become lower. But it wasn't as bad as what I heard. Maybe because I read the book before, if not I might not see the link at certain scene.

2 continuous days of late nights. Its time to rest.

I'm super tired even thou I woke up at about 2 hours ago. Slept at about 8plus in the morning. I'm amazed at how I could still tahan a super long day when I didn't have enough sleep on the previous night. Usually I will see myself sleeping alr. Lol.

Don't take things for granted

Let the music be your guide