profile









archives

Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 1:53 AM
July


Its July..! Time flies... I'm starting school in less than a month... BUT... I haven't settle some of the admin stuffs yet. Well, from what I read, that could still wait. Money is all they always asked for. Hais. And what I hoped for actually came true..! The orientation's date was postponed a day later and became not compulsory because of H1N1. Haha. Hmm but I'm still going for it anyway. Just in case I miss out anything important. Just that my friend and I are going to go off earlier if the whole thing bored us. Lol.

Weeks back, I wanted very much for school to start. Yet when its nearing, I wished I could slack and play more. I wished I could control time.

What goes around, comes around...

...I never know whats behind

Let the music be your guide