|
Thursday, July 23, 2009 @ 8:15 PM
Tampines to ECP..!
Today, I cycled from Tampines to ECP with my friend. She brought me to rent a bike at PCN, a rental shop at Tampines Sunplaza. Then, she lead the way to ECP. The path went like this...
We cycled from Sunplaza, to the path behind TM and CS, then to Tampines Safra, then Bedok Reservoir. Next, we went past some paths along Bedok area. Then somewhere after Victoria School, we went down to a underground pass that leads us to ECP...! It took us about an hour to reach ECP thou my friend had predicted about an hour and half. Haha.
Fortunately, Lagoon was open. Had our meal there. Chit chatted by the beach before we cycled back to return the bike. It was fun..! But the weather was super duper hot..! Now, my hands are red. Not yellow anymore. Lol.
Now, I'm dead tired due to the lack of sleep last night plus the cycling session. I'm so going to sleep early later. I hope. Lol.
Its tired to always compromise myself
Let the music be your guide
|