profile









archives

Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 2:03 PM
15 August '09


I had an enjoyable 21st Birthday chalet last Friday to Sunday. It was a 3d2n chalet. The main and actual celebration was on the 2nd day, Saturday. I really enjoyed the fun and perhaps the busy-ness although it was tiring. Really appreciate those who came and helped me with anything. Without their help, I think everything will turn upside down. Shall leave the thanking part to the back of this post...

First day... Together with one of my friend, we checked in at about 3.45pm with the help of another friend who helped me to book the chalet and collect the keys from the counter. Ok, that was the first time I had a chalet of my own.. We see that the room was super clean and neat. But we knew it wouldn't last long when night comes... Haha.. Anyway, we unpacked our stuffs, settled ourselves, and rested a while before going out of the chalet to meet 3 others friends and had dinner together. After which, we went to the NTUC at Ehub to get some drinks and snacks, and then.... we went back to the chalet. Well I can't really remember what exactly we did right after that but I know we played poker cards, Bastard Dai Dee... Its fun seeing myself and others going from the highest position, "President", to the lowest position, "super bastard", vice versa.

It was about 12plus or 1am when some of the guys came over to join us. So nice of them to tabao Popeye for us from Singapore Flyer because we were all hungry. Lol. Anyway, after popeye-ing, we all played "Under the Blanket". Its rather similar to the game "Murderer". I think it was about 2plus 3 when we all went out for a drive with 4 cars... We went to the Kallang carpak and guess what we did... They actually went round and on their high beam at the "lonely" cars, assuming that they were people making out inside. Lol. Didn't see any thou. And I had fun driving around the carpark with my friend's car. Although I didn't drive often, that was the first time I drove without a liscensed person beside me. It was my "mummy" who sat beside me. Fun right mother? Haha. Anyway, skipping all the details, we went Simpang Bedok at about 5am... Had some drinks and went back chalet to sleep...

It was about 10plus when we started waking up one by one to get ready to go out to get the BBQ food. Left chalet at about 1pm and met another friend of ours who drove us to the BBQ Wholesale. We had our lunch at Marine Parade, fetched my friend's mother home, fetched another friend of ours, and then went back chalet. It was 4plus nearing 5 by then...

And my sisters and cousins were reaching pretty soon... Yet I haven't gotten all the stuffs I needed. Thankfully, my friends went out to help me get the stuffs while I had another bath. Lol. Then... Cousins, friends, and my parents started coming... Had some photos taking session... Even thou there weren't alot of people, I still felt busy.. However, I really enjoyed myself the whole time...

It was 9plus when I decided to have the cake cut ceremony. Lol. Cameras clicking everywhere like we were some stars... Haha. People started leaving soon after. Some stayed a little longer. Some stayed until the next day. If you realized, I'm starting to skip alot of details now because my hands are tired from the typing already. Haha. Anyway, some of us stayed at the chalet until the next morning. Played twister and some cards games. And finally, when I couldn't take it anymore, I just slept on the bed, ignoring all the noises made from the fun they were having. Haha. I guessed it was 7plus then. Checked out at about 9plus where my parents fetched me home from there. Fortunately they came because there were super lots of stuffs to carry.

Finally, would like to:

Thank EVERYONE who went to the chalet even thou some of you had something on after that and had to rush, and some who are have exams round the corner.
Thank everyone who sent me Birthday wishes via sms, facebook, or in person.
Thank everyone for the lovely presents.
Thank my "fake family" who stayed with me throughout the whole chalet.
Thank Bolim and Erica for helping with the BBQ questions.
Thank Azmi for driving us to the BBQ wholesale when he didn't have enough sleep as well.
Thank Junhao for helping me to book and check in to the chalet.
Thank my sisters, family-to-be, and cousins for helping with the decorations.
Thank the people who helped with the BBQ-ing.
Thank my mother (real one) for cutting the cake.
Thank the people who helped to carry the BBQ stuffs, cake, drinks, etc.
Thank the people who helped to clear the rubbish.
Thank the photographers.
Lastly, I don't think everyone will see this. But...

THANKS!

Hope I hadn't miss anyone out. Sorry if I did miss out any.

I miss the 3 days at the chalet. Come to think of it, I can't really remember what exactly happened especially on Saturday. I can't remember what exactly I did. I only know I had fun. Lol.

Photos uploaded on Facebook! Not all yet thou. Have yet to receive the photos from one camera yet. (:

Fun times fly, bored times walk.

Let the music be your guide