|
Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 7:00 PM
Fourth Week
Its the 4th week of school. It doesn't seem so thou. Instead, I felt like I just had only 2 weeks of school. Maybe its because of the number of days I go school in a week. But I'm getting tired of standing on the train from Tampines to Clementi. Why can't they build more and more seats on the train... Ha.
Anyway, after a few days of havoc nights, its abit weird going back to school today. Totally felt like sleeping when the lecturer went through the theory parts until suddenly my phone's message tone rang because I had forgotten to silent my phone. Ha. Thanks to my sis, I was wide awake for the next half an hour. Fortunately I was sitting at the back.
Finally caught a movie on one of the nights after failing to catch one on Tuesday. Watched "Where Got Ghost". Its an okok show I guess. A very Singaporean show which most Singaporeans would want to watch even thou negative comments may have been made. Ha.
Guess what.. After my niece is born in about 2 months later, I'm going to share the small bedroom with my 2 younger sisters. I really wonder how are we going to squeeze another bed and my stuffs in that room. Ha. They have no choice but to leave space for me to put some of my stuffs there. Well, its about a four month thing you see. Funny and I can't wait to see her! :D
Well well, I'm amazed at how ironic things can get. Funny at how contradicting things were. Confused at how I don't know why and how things happened when they shouldn't have happened. Lost at where I am now.
"You make it easy as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4.)"
Let the music be your guide
|