profile









archives

Monday, August 3, 2009 @ 7:00 PM
a new chapter begins


Today marks the start of school after about a year of not schooling..

My very first lesson with SIM...

If I hadn't heard wrongly, the lecture room consists of more than a hundred students. I don't really like the room thou because its super cold! Even when I'm wearing the thick jacket I still felt cold. Haha. But better than being hot and perspire in there I guessed. I don't really like the chair too. There isn't much space for my legs to move about. The lecture notes are really thick as well. Imagine having 2 subjects on Tuesdays, my shoulder will surely give way some day. Lol.

However, the lecturer today is rather lame. This in turns leads to some laughter during the lesson, causing me to not feel that tired. Considering that I had only 3 hours of lecture today, I found school quite okay so far. Tomorrow will be having 2 lectures of 3 hours each. Shall see how it goes then. So far, having 4 lectures per week, and 3 hours per lecture.

My time table is as follow... Monday and Thursday: 8.30am to 11.30am. Tuesday: 8.30am to 3pm. 3 days :D ... But... Alot of self studie to be done.

I was super hungry when lesson was ending today. Met up with my friend and tabao-ed food to her house to eat. After which, due to my really seriously tiredness, I accidently slept there for a while and couldn't even hear my phone ringing. That was how tired I was.

mia

Let the music be your guide