profile









archives

Saturday, August 1, 2009 @ 2:28 PM
Zoo


Finally, I went to Zoo yesterday..! Think the last time I went there was during Primary school days. Haha.

We were there for about 6 hours, until the time Zoo closes. It was fun, considering that I have forgotten alot about Zoo since I last went there. But towards the end, almost all my energy was used up and felt super tired and hungry. Lol. Photos will be posted up into Facebook..! Let them do the talkings. Lets go to Zoo again next year, shall we? Haha.

Nobody can control and will know what's going to happen in the next few seconds, not to say days or months. And when things happened, there are people who will be happy, there are people who will be unhappy, or there are people who will regret too. But, whats done cannot be undone. Whats said cannot be rewind. Whats thought cannot be reversed. Nobody can control the mouths and minds of others.

Do give some respect to others. You wouldn't gain any respect if you didn't even care about respecting others.

missing in action

Let the music be your guide