profile









archives

Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 4:16 PM
Hurting Throat


My throat has been disturbing me for the past 3 weeks. I thought I was fine after the day I fell sick.. so I stopped medication 2 days later. But the pain in my throat kept coming back every now and then, at least once a week. Yesterday it came back again and have not go away yet... I just hope there wouldn't have any infection so I could happily attend school tmr..

This week... Apart from attending school for lessons, did abit of self revision as well! Well not much but at least better than nothing. Ha. Caught up with few of my poly friends before they book in. Overslept and missed meeting with 2 of them. I just can't wake up on my own nowadays.

Went to chill at ECP Carls' Jr 3 times in a week. And yesterday's weather was damn hot. Seriously. Usually I only complained of cold, but yesterday was totally different. Bad hazy weather.

Sorry for my mood and temper was super bad that day. I just need to learn how to play pretend.

What do I really want?

Let the music be your guide