|
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
Sleepy day
I dislike Econs! Its really stressing me up. Especially with an upcoming test next week. Well, fortunately its just an ungraded test.
More than half the time today I was half sleeping in school- during lessons, and while trying to study in the library. Maybe because I was too tired cause I haven't have enough of sleep yet. Plus the super nice weather which was just right for sleeping. It was freezing cold even thou I had my thick jacket on. The chewing gum did helped keep myself awake thou. But not for long. Next time I should chew on spicy sweets even thou I don't like them. Ha.
Anyway, after failing to watch "The Proposal" on last Saturday night, I went to watch it yesterday. Nice, funny, and touching at the back parts even thou the storyline was quite expected. Funny meetup too!
Well, I was supposed to be home on last Sunday. But because of some things which can't be said, I ended up not home the whole day, yes whole day from midnight, until 7plus at night. And it was my father's birthday that day. Can anyone just imagined how guilty and sad I was... How disappointed he might have felt (well, don't know if he'll feel so but anyway, ya)... Apparently, I just dropped dead on my bed after bathing that day. My mother called me up to sing birthday song. Without eating cake (because I was still full), I dropped dead on my bed again until 11plus. I went outside to off my lappy, while my father was about to go in to his bedroom to sleep. I barely spoke a word to him that day. What a nice daughter I am. If time could rewind, I would have done something to make myself home earlier that day ):
I m so going to sleep early whenever I can. Ha.
The higher risk you take, the higher return/loss you will get
Let the music be your guide
|