profile









archives

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
Arrived!


My elder sis's daughter has finally arrived to this world today at 4:55pm.

I had wanted to crash lecture this morning but I had to wait for the new mattresses to come at anytime between 10am to 2pm. But if I had known they were coming in the morning, I would have gone for the lecture! Cause my sis left house at around noon.

Anyway, I bus-ed down to oppo TP to meet up with my sis for lunch after her lesson and had wanted to bus straight from there to East Shore to visit my elder sis. But she has not delivered yet and my mother insisted on us to not go yet. So, we bus-ed to tamp inter and spent our time walking around the malls. Went to East Shore with our parents in the end.

My sis had a difficult time giving birth and was in great pain for hours. In the end, because the baby's head was on the top, she had to operate to get the baby out. Fortunately, both mother and daughter are safe! She gave birth to a really cute baby girl. Well, with lotsa hair. Haha. Hopefully my sis will feel better tomorrow.

Pictures on Facebook! :D

Waiting

Let the music be your guide