profile









archives

Friday, October 2, 2009 @ 1:06 AM
Hazy


My throat was still extremely pain on Monday. But thanks to the expired packets of milo, I drank a cup a pokka green tea with an additional 2 teaspoons of honey (my sister taught me when I saw her doing that lol). Although it tasted really sweet, it actually helps in the recovery of my throat. That night, before I went to bed, the pain was 90% gone. Well, it could be because of the honey, or it could be because I ate some medication the day before. Or the combination of both.

This week seems to pass really fast. Its already Friday. Oh ya, Happy belated Children Day to ALL~ Ha. My friends were discussing about why there isn't an adult day since there are both Children and Youth Day. Agree!

Today was a rather long day thou it passed rather fast too. I had class in the morning. After which, had a singing session at Teo Heng. Well, if only SIM allows us to adjust the degree of the air con ourselves like Teo Heng... ... Ha. Anyway, caught a movie, Fame, after singing and dinner-ing. I think somehow its better watching that than Phobia 2. Maybe because I didn't have any feel to scare myself earlier. Lol.

You didn't know I fell sick a week ago and have recovered 3 days ago. Only one sneeze in the early morning and assumption made was that I'm going to fall sick soon. I can't stand when little things were picked on me everytime. Don't you get tired of it? Because I am.

Don't people get tired of taking always?

Let the music be your guide