profile









archives

Sunday, October 18, 2009 @ 1:35 AM
Heat


Nearly "die" from the heat at Simpang earlier. Don't know if the cause was from the weather or that place itself. Ha.

School as usual this week. Except, Thursday was the last Maths lesson. No more school on Thursday. No more funny lectures ):

PopeyED twice this week. I sweared I'm not going to have popeye within the next one or two months. Ha. Squash-ed again on Friday. Fortunately there wasn't any running like last week if not I might have "died" again.

I have never felt so poor before. Alot of restrictions. But still, I wouldn't restrict myself from certain stuffs. Ha. I rather have a poorer meal, than restricting myself from activities or buying certain things. Its time for a job hunt. I just hope I can clear the doubts on my studies before I got any time restrictions.

Another week down. Means a week nearer to seeing my niece :D

The doubts

Let the music be your guide