|
Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ 11:24 PM
I'm lazy
School on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday as usual. And unusually, on Wednesday as well. Crashed a lesson I purposely missed on Tuesday because of some retarded excuse. Ha. Then Teo Heng after lesson on Wednesday in celebration of a friend's birthday.
Guess what. I joined the Squash club on Friday. Now my legs legs are hurting like mad still. I can't walk normally like how I usually walked. I can't sit down or stand up without feeling the pain. Well, this shows that I haven't been exercising. Ha. I don't know how long will the squash thing lasts too. Maybe Friday was the first and last. Maybe next week would be the 2nd and last. Or on the 3rd try. Or never ending. I don't know. Hehe.
I have been coping myself at home this weekends. Mainly because of the cramp in my stomach. Finished a taiwan drama too. And did my assignments. I tried studying. But I just couldn't concentrate. The snowballs are pilling up as each day passes by. However, the most satisfied thing was that I slept like nobody business until 2plus in the afternoon these 2 days :D
School tmr. A new week ahead.
I pronounced myself: Broke.
She's arriving to this world. I can't wait to see her!
Drawing up a time management not equal to having a time mangement
Let the music be your guide
|