profile









archives

Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
twenty-eighth october


These five days passed really fast. Tomorrow is already another weekend. I haven't been touching my school stuffs these three days when there is going to be a test on Monday and an assignment due on Tuesday. Burning my weekends with studies, I hope...

I just experienced taking the shortest bus trip ever on Tuesday. I was on the bus for less than a minute, and was called to get off the bus. Everyone on the bus alighted even before the bus could leave the bus stop. Just because the stupid driver tried moving off without waiting for the bus infront to move off first. Then... banged. Lol. See how impatient could lead to unfortunate stuffs! Worst thing was both buses were from different company. Ha.

Squash-ed today was actually fun until at the ending when coach asked us to run! Lol. I just can't run! But I didn't ran the actual number of times he asked us to. :X

My niece is coming out on the 28th October '09 which is just on next wednesday!! :D I hope everything will run smoothly for my sis!

I wished I know!

Let the music be your guide